Christmas is right around the corner, which means that there are only 5 days left to visit the Christmas Craft Fair at the White Rock Museum & Archives. Every year, the museum gallery transforms into a holiday market and it is the perfect spot to pick up a unique gift from a local artisan or crafter. More than 20 local artisans have taken over the gallery and you’ll find a wonderful assortment of handmade ornaments, knitted items, handcrafted jewelry, mouthwatering truffles, all natural soaps and stunning White Rock photographs, and so much more.
Here are just a few of the wonderful artisans that will be at the gallery:
- Glass Pumpkin – beautiful one of a kind scarves, hats, jewelry and more
- Clawfoot Spa – all natural soap and skin care products
- By the Sea Jewellery – natural gemstone bracelets, earrings and more
- Nomad Flowers and Gifts – fresh floral arrangements and centerpieces
- Ladner Artisan Chocolates – truffles, bark, tiger butter and a delicious sugar-free selection of treats
- Miss Bossyboots – repurposed crystal ornaments, wind chimes, doll clothes
- Cookies by Belle – gorgeous Christmas themed cookies, perfect for stockings
- Jitterbug Studio – Vintage art, cards and crafts
- Marilyn Trenchard Photography – Stunning photos of White Rock in various sizes
The Christmas Craft Fair at the White Rock Museum & Archives is on daily until December 21 from 11:00am to 4:30pm at 14970 Marine Drive.