White Rock Street Team
Explore White Rock is seeking enthusiastic youth to work as a part of the White Rock Street Team!
Explore White Rock is the Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) for the city of White Rock and is looking for outgoing personalities to work for the summer season (May to September). Street Team members will be sharing their love of White Rock by connecting with visitors and local residents, both at the beach and throughout the community. Team members will have the opportunity to support our merchants by directing visitors to local businesses and will be collecting information that will help determine future marketing initiatives.
- Outgoing, friendly and welcoming demeanor
- Extensive knowledge of attractions, events, tourism products and services in the local area
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate initiative
- Knowledge of a second language is an asset
- Available to work weekend and holiday shifts in the summer months, as well as occasional evenings
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations
- Be a full time student who will be returning to school full time, either secondary or post secondary, in the fall
- Be able to commit to employment through September 3, 2018. There may be opportunities for employment beyond this date.
Please sent a cover letter and resume as a Word document or PDF to email@example.com by March 23rd, 2018.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.