Grab your brew crew and head to White Rock on September 23 for the White Rock Craft Beer Festival. Local and craft brewers from around the region are coming together to pour their best brews. And, instead of holding the festival inside a hall, the festivities will take place outdoors in Memorial Park overlooking the historic White Rock Pier and Semiahmoo Bay. Enjoy live music, games, a photo booth, food vendors, and of course, the beer, all against what we think has to be the most spectacular view of any craft beer festival in the province!
11 breweries and 1 cidery are confirmed to be attending:
- 3 Dogs Brewing (White Rock)
- Galaxie Brewing (White Rock)
- White Rock Beach Beer (White Rock)
- Barnside Brewing (Delta)
- Brookswood Brewing (Langley)
- Container Brewing (Vancouver)
- CowDog Brew Company (Maple Ridge)
- Farm Country Brewing (Langley)
- Five Roads Brewing (Langley)
- Mariner Brewing (Coquitlam)
- Old Yale Brewing (Chilliwack)
- Studio Brewing (Burnaby)
- Wize Spirits Co. (Vancouver)
Tickets are $49.26 and include entrance to the festival, three tokens (each worth a 4 oz taster pour), a commemorative 5 oz plastic sampler glass, and water. Additional tokens are $2 a piece and are available onsite.
- The event will be held rain or shine.
- Must be 19 years of age or over to attend.
- Participating breweries are subject to change without notice.
- Please Drink Responsibly.
White Rock Craft Beer Festival
Date: September 23 from 1 pm to 5 pm.
Location: Memorial Park, White Rock
The White Rock Craft Beer Festival is presented by Leah Chandler Real Estate and produced by the White Rock Business Improvement Association.