On this page, you can find the latest information regarding provincial health orders to help you plan your visit to White Rock.
Effective October 1, 2022, all travellers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to:
- submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website;
- provide proof of vaccination;
- undergo pre- or on-arrival testing;
- carry out COVID-19-related quarantine or isolation;
- monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving to Canada.
- Transport Canada is also removing existing travel requirements.
As of October 1, 2022, travellers will no longer be required to:
- undergo health checks for travel on air and rail; or
- wear masks on planes and trains.
For more information about Federal requirements, please visit the Government of Canada website.
For information about Provincial requirements, please visit the Government of British Columbia’s website.
Make sure when travelling into Canada you have proper identification for yourself, and any children travelling with you, to help confirm your legal right or authorization to enter into Canada. All international traveller’s identification must be acceptable as well as valid visas (if necessary) to ensure entry; a passport is recommended because it is the only reliable, universally accepted travel/identification document for the purpose of international travel. To learn more about identification requirements and other important information about crossing the USA/Canada border check out the Canadian Border Services Agency website or the Canada Welcomes You website
We are available to answer your questions on our chat tool found on our website here, or by connecting with us on social media. These channels aren’t monitored 24 hours a day, but we will respond in a timely manner.