Looking for something to do on a weekend in White Rock? Enjoy a Sunday morning at the White Rock Farmer’s Market! Enjoy some music, pick up some fresh produce and meats, check out the local distillery and winery products, or get the kiddo’s some balloon animals! The market represents White Rock and Metro Vancouver locals in an exciting and homey way with all of their vendors being locally made or grown. There truly is something for everyone.
Now we may be a tiny bit biased, but these were our favourite (White Rock locals, obviously) vendors:
- Babayaya’s Handmade Creations: Sold at the handpicked home -1406 Johnston road, white rock
- Clawfoot Spa Naturals: All-Natural handmade luxury products, specializing in sensitive skin
- Chuk & Pipers Artisan Pet Products: Healthy, flavorful, homemade dog cakes, cookies, and pet products
- White Rock Chocolate Company: Amazing Silk Bar, real Belgian chocolate
- Wild Card Juice: Delicious cold pressed juices!
Running from May until October 29th on Sundays 10:00am-2:00pm, the White Rock Farmer’s Market was voted the best large market in BC in 2015 and continues to provide a fun atmosphere with excellent vendors and entertainers! Free parking? Bonus! Dog friendly? Double bonus! Located at Miramar Plaza, 15154 Russell Avenue, White Rock.