Mark your calendars, because the dates & performers for the 2022 TD Concerts at the Pier have been released!
Organized in partnership by the White Rock Business Improvement Association and the City of White Rock, this live music event is one of the highlights of the summer in White Rock and is one that you do not want to miss! The concerts, as always are FREE (no tickets required), and this year’s lineup of national touring acts, beloved local artists, and great tribute bands promises to make this White Rock’s best concert series yet!
White Rock BIA/Facebook
With THREE locations again this year, each venue gives the concerts and concert-goers a different vibe. Concerts will be staged at the Memorial Park at West Beach, Grand Chief Bernard Robert Charles Memorial Plaza at East Beach and at Five Corners. Bring your chairs and be sure to arrive early to catch the opening acts and snag a great spot!
- June 23 – Harlequin – at Memorial Park (West Beach). Harlequin is an iconic Canadian rock band hailing from Winnipeg, best known for hit singles “I Did It for Love”, “Thinking of You”, “Superstitious Feeling”, and “Innocence”.
- July 7 – The Paperboys – at Grand Chief Bernard Robert Charles Memorial Plaza (East Beach). The Paperboys are a Vancouver-based band who light up the stage with their freewheeling blend of music, from Celtic and bluegrass to Mexican son jarocho, brass bands, and Canadian roots.
- July 14 – ARRIVAL (Tribute to ABBA) & Dreams (Tribute to Fleetwood Mac) – at Five Corners. Arrivals are an authentic-sounding, six-piece tribute to ABBA. They perform in full costume, similar to what was worn by the original ABBA. From the music to the costumes, Dreams portrays Fleetwood Mac with incredible authenticity. This is definitely a show you won’t want to miss. (Gold Sponsor: ReMAX)
- July 21 – Wide Mouth Mason – at Memorial Park (West Beach). Wide Mouth Mason is a Canadian rock/blues group that has established itself as one of Canada’s most popular blues bands with its exciting mix of musical styles and rhythms. (presented by: Hilltop Plumbing)
- August 18 – Barracuda (Tribute to Heart) – at Five Corners. Barracuda perform the music of Heart with style, presence and a true passion for the songs that have become beloved classics to fans worldwide. (Gold Sponsor: Oceana PARC & ReMAX)
- August 25 – Kadooh – at Grand Chief Bernard Robert Charles Memorial Plaza. Canadian country-rock musician Kadooh brings infectious energy and tunes that are going to make you want to get up and dance.
Concerts begin at 7:00 pm with an opening act, and the headliners hit the stage at 8:30 pm. The festivities wrap up by 10:00 pm.
- Memorial Park – https://goo.gl/maps/3Jt8jXhcg3UG3jpY9
- Grand Chief Bernard Robert Charles Memorial Plaza –https://goo.gl/maps/QVNrHXXsqe1fJdQA8
- Five Corners – https://goo.gl/maps/8eEqfoR7PJ82