Mark your calendars, because the dates & performers for the 2023 TD Concerts at the Pier have been released!
Organized in partnership by the White Rock Business Improvement Association and the City of White Rock, this live music event is one of the highlights of the summer in White Rock and is one that you do not want to miss! The concerts, as always are FREE (no tickets required), and this year’s lineup is a big one – with iconic Canadian artists, beloved local artists, and great tribute bands taking the stage. We’re going on record to say that this summer’s concert series will be White Rock’s best yet!
White Rock BIA/Facebook
With TWO locations this year, each venue gives the concerts and concert-goers a different vibe. Concerts will be staged at the Memorial Park at West Beach and Grand Chief Bernard Robert Charles Memorial Plaza at East Beach. Bring your chairs and be sure to arrive early to catch the opening acts and snag a great spot!
- July 6 – Lee Aaron | Opening Act – Caroline Christie – at Memorial Park (West Beach). Lee Aaron is one of Canada’s most iconic vocalists, a songwriter, producer, and fearless re-inventor. She was one of the very first women to write and perform hard rock.
- July 13 – The Matinee | Opening Act – Tom & Kalissa Landa – at Memorial Park (West Beach). The Matinee tells it like it is with heartfelt, honest lyrics and imagery, and now with a brand new album in hand, the Vancouver-based band is ready to lift the needle, dust off those strings, and get back to working on what they do best
- July 20 –Men Without Hats | Opening Act – Ben Dunhill Band – at Grand Chief Bernard Robert Charles Memorial Plaza (East Beach). Since their formation in 1978, Men Without Hats have been at the forefront of popular electronic music, creating worldwide anthems of joy and positivity that have weathered all musical styles and trends, mirroring and recounting the mysteries and challenges of the space and time we live in.
- August 17 –Jake and Elwood’s Blues Brothers Revue | Opening Act – Speakeasy Trio – at Memorial Park (West Beach). The Jake and Elwood Blues Revue is the complete Blues Brothers™ tribute. These amazing impersonators have been performing for more than 15 years across the globe and guarantee a great evening of music and entertainment.
- August 24 – Colin James | Opening Act – James Brandon Isaak- at Grand Chief Bernard Robert Charles Memorial Plaza (East Beach). Colin James has set the bar for consistency and talent in Canadian music and even after 20 acclaimed albums remains at the top of his game, always challenging himself musically. A consummate professional and a superb guitarist, Colin is a musician’s, musician.
Concerts begin at 7:00 pm with an opening act, and the headliners usually hit the stage at 8:30 pm. The festivities wrap up by 10:00 pm.